Personal data and cookies
As part of our activity, we are required to process information about you. For example, by filling out our booking form or by contacting our services, by browsing our internal site or by clicking on an advertising link, you send us information, some of which is likely to identify you ('personal data').
1. Who is responsible for processing personal data?
The data controller is the Domaine l'Almaz, whose head office is located 7 rue de la Mairie - 77169 CHAUFFRY - France.
For any information or to exercise your rights, you can contact us at this address or by email: email@example.com
2. What data do we collect?
2.1. Data you send us
On the occasion of contacts we have with you, you may need to provide us with information that concerns you. They are collected in particular when taking out a subscription, creating an account on our sites or to access any other offer or any other service.
These data include:
- Names, first names, civility;
- Postal address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Information necessary for delivery or porting of an ordered product;
- Identifier and encrypted password used to identify you on our sites or our applications;
- Any other information that you wish to bring to our attention;
- Information about the history of your business relationship with Domaine l'Almaz: bookings, billing and payment.
2.2. Data collected through cookies
During each of your visits to our site, we automatically collect certain data relating to your connection and your browsing. Different technologies can be used to collect this data. We refer to them generically under the term of 'cookie'.
A cookie is a text file deposited when consulting a site, a mobile application or an online advertisement and stored in a specific space on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. A cookie has a limited period of validity and does not identify you personally. It allows you to navigate efficiently on a site or a mobile application, to remember your choices, the goods and services that you wish to buy, to offer you relevant advertising content according to your centers of interests expressed during your navigation.
The cookies used by the CICP give us access in particular to the following information:
- Identifiers of the equipment you use (IP address of your computer , Android ID, Apple ID, etc.),
- Type of operating system used by your terminal (Microsoft Windows, Apple Os, Linux, Unix, BeOS, Android, iOS, etc.),
- Type and version of browser software used by your device (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
- Dates and times of connection to our services,
- Address of the originating Internet page ('referrer'),
- Navigation data on our services, content seen.
3. For what purposes do we use your data?
3.1. Operations necessary for the supply of products or services
- Taking into account your booking and execution of this contract;
- Management of subscriptions to our newsletters and/or e-mail alerts;
- Invoicing and collection of payments;
- Order tracking;
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys;
- Sending information on the modification or evolution of our services;
- Management of unpaid debts and disputes;
- Management of the exercise of your rights over your personal data;
3.2. Marketing and commercial prospecting operations
- Sending of information about our press group, its publications and its activity;
- Sending of marketing, advertising and promotional offers relating to our products and services by post, e-mail or any other medium;
- Loyalty or personalized commercial prospecting actions;
- Collection of customer opinions;
- Development of trade statistics.
4. Data retention period
Your personal data are kept for a period in accordance with legal provisions or proportional to the purposes for which they were recorded.
5. People with access to your data
Within our services, certain employees may have access to some of your data. Access to your data is based on individual and limited permissions. People who can access personal data are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
In addition, certain third parties may have access to some of your data:
- Subcontractors who provide services on our behalf, in particular for securing online payments and combating fraud, managing telephone calls, sending postal or digital mail, carrying out '' maintenance and technical development operations, collecting customer opinions, providing analytical solutions or audience measurement statistics,
- Social network platforms: the use of social networks to interacting with our sites is likely to lead to data exchanges between the Domaine l'Almaz and these social networks. For example, if you are logged into Facebook and visit a page on the Domaine l'Almaz site, Facebook may collect this information. Likewise, if you visit an article on our site and click on the 'tweet' button, Twitter will collect this information.
6. How do we protect your data?
As data controller, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against alteration, accidental or unlawful loss, use, disclosure or unauthorized access.
7. What are your rights?
- Access to your personal data: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be rectified, completed or updated. You can also request the erasure of your data or oppose their processing, provided you can justify a legitimate reason;
- Opposition to commercial solicitations: we are likely to use your contact details in connection with commercial solicitations. You can oppose these requests at any time;
- Acceptance and management of cookies: you can modify your choices at any time in terms of accepting or rejecting cookies either on your browser or by line with different operators. For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different: