Terms and conditions
Length of stay
The customer reserving accommodation with the owner, for a fixed period, may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain in the premises.
Upon receipt of the reservation made by the customer on the owner's website, the customer will receive a confirmation email. The owner invites the customer to check the elements of this reservation:
- his contact details and more particularly email address and mobile phone number in order to be reachable before and during the reservation.
- his comments and, if this reservation is a gift, the exhaustive contact details of the beneficiaries so that the owner can establish a gift voucher if desired.
- the room reserved, the number of people, the date of arrival, the date of departure, the number of nights.
- the total price of the reservation, the amount indicated being inclusive of tax, tourist tax included
If this reservation meets expectations, the customer is invited to pay a deposit equal to a percentage of the total amount of the reserved service. The deposit can be paid directly on the owner's website or by contacting the owner by telephone. Once the deposit has been received, the reservation becomes firm.
Without payment of the deposit at least 10 days before the start of the stay, the reservation is not confirmed and the owner reserves the right to put the room(s) back for rent.
The rates displayed are prices per room, per night, breakfasts included, tourist tax not included. The rates are differentiated according to whether the room is occupied by one or two people. The rates do not include any additional services.
Cancellation of stay
Cancellation by the customer
Any modification of the reservation, date, room, is only possible after the agreement of the owner and may possibly incur additional costs, and will be made according to availability on the date of the modification.
The customer is informed of the special conditions in the event of cancellation of the reservation before the start of the stay:
- if the cancellation occurs more than 10 calendar days before the date of arrival, the deposit paid on booking is refunded in full to the customer;
- if the cancellation occurs less than 10 days before the date of arrival, the amount of the deposit paid on reservation will remain with the owner, unless the owner manages to re-let the room(s).
- In the event of early departure during the stay, the entire reserved service will be due.
- In case of no show, the total amount of the reservation will be due.
The owner draws the customer's attention to the fact that no cancellation insurance is included in his rates. It is therefore strongly recommended to subscribe to one.
Cancellation by owner
If, before the start of the stay, the owner has to cancel the reservation, he will immediately inform the client by any means. The customer will then be immediately and fully reimbursed for all sums he has paid.
The customer must arrive on the day specified when booking, no earlier than 4:00 p.m. (time of availability of rooms and handing over of keys) and no later than 8:30 p.m.
The customer will imperatively notify by telephone if, by force of circumstance, he is forced to arrive after this time slot. As far as possible, it is requested not to plan arrivals after 9:30 p.m.
The time of departure from the rooms is fixed:
- on weekdays from Monday to Friday at 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m. at the latest.
Payment of the accommodation balance
The balance of the stay is to be paid before departure, at the initiative of the customer.
An invoice is given to the customer on his departure with the details of the service, the amount of the accommodation, the amount of any additional services, the amount of the tourist tax, the amount of the VAT applied.
Change of rooms
It is possible that the owner, for service or security reasons, has to modify the room initially reserved by the customer. In this case the change will always be for a room of the same capacity and offering the same level of service.
In such a case, the cost of the reservation will be adjusted.
Pets are not allowed.
Art of living and use of the premises
In order to preserve the tranquility of the place and the comfort of the guests, respect for a certain "art of living" is required of all, the one that is essential when one lives in community.
In particular, it is requested not to smoke inside the rooms and common areas and as far as possible to move away from open doors and windows so as not to inconvenience the occupants.
Traffic in the rooms and in the stairwells must be done without shoes. To do this, slippers are available to customers on the ground floor.
For safety reasons, it is strictly forbidden to use in the premises:
- open flames such as matches, candles, Bengal lights, etc.,.
- naked flame light fixtures, candelabras, candles, light fixtures,
- Naked flame lighting fixtures, candelabras, candles, light fixtures, are only tolerated in outdoor spaces, at a reasonable distance from the dwelling, and must be kept away from any flammable material; moreover, they must be arranged in such a way that, even in the event of an accidental fall, they cannot be a cause of fire.
The customer undertakes to return the rooms in perfect condition at the end of the stay and to systematically declare – and to assume financially – any damage for which he is responsible.
The rooms having been decorated and furnished with passion by the owner, it is requested to respect the objects made available. Any disappearance of an undeclared object will be invoiced to the customer afterwards, at its replacement value.
The attention of customers is drawn to the fact that minors moving on the property are placed under the sole and entire responsibility of their parents or persons having authority over them.
Modification of the conditions of sale
These conditions of sale are subject to change at any time and without notice. Acceptance and compliance with these conditions of sale are deemed acquired as soon as the installments are paid.